Standard Home Watch Package
- Verify that all windows and doors are secure to help prevent break-in’s or vandalism.
- Visual overview of outdoor fixtures.
- Visual check for any signs of insects or rodents.
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers.
- Check for any visual signs of water leaks, mold, mildew.
- Run faucets, disposal, brush and flush toilets.
- Check AC is cooling at proper temperature and humidistat setting is good.
- Visual overview of garage and lanai area.
- Walk property exterior perimeter of to check pool condition, screen enclosure for any signs of damage.
- Turn water off at main source to residence.
- Send detailed report after every visit.
- Immediate notification to clients on all concerns found.
So many things can go wrong in 30 days in a vacant property, we recommend weekly visits.
Additional services offered…
- Concierge services.
- Grocery shopping.
- Package pickup and delivery.
- Renter check in and walk through before and after rental periods.
- Open and prepare residence for owners, guests.
- Close property after owners, guests depart.
- Pressure washing.
- Pre-storm preparation assistance, post storm inspections.
- Meet and greet vendors.
- Waiting service.
- Auto care, start vehicle, install and monitor battery charger, detailing.
- Alarm call out response.
We can also assist you with coordinating service professionals.
- Landscaping and trimming
- AC repair and maintenance
- Pool service
- Hurricane shutters
- Pressure washing services
This is a general Home Watch checklist.
Exact services may vary by property/residence and homeowner requests.
Have a special request? Give me a call and let’s talk!
Communities we serve
- Bonita Springs
- South Fort Myers
- North Naples
Home Watch Reports
Our company uses business management software provided by Home Watch IT. The reports we send you are all professionally produced by us, using software that captures the GPS coordinates as well as the time and date that corresponding to the report’s creation. You have infallible evidence that your home was visited should you ever have an insurance claim or other need.
Looking for signs of water damage
Damage exterior of home on lanai & pool screens
Checking A/C filters
Private Eyes Home Watch is an accredited member of the National Home Watch Association. We have met strict standards and abide by the NHWA Code of Ethics. Click here to learn more about their accreditation process or here to understand why you should choose an accredited Home Watch Service.